Shamrock Motel Policies
- Check-in Time 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out Time 10:30 a.m.
- First Night deposit is required to confirm room reservation.
- All credit card deposits are charged the day reservation is made.
- THE CREDIT CARD USED FOR THE DEPOSIT MUST BE PRESENTED BY THE CARD OWNER AT CHECK-IN.
- All other deposit types are due 7 days after the reservation is made. One night in advance applied to date of departure.
- Early check-outs are subject to same 72 hour (or 5 day) cancellation policy.
- A $20.00 handling charge will be deducted from ALL deposits prior to refund or charged credit card for all cancellations.
- Full payment of balance is due at check-in.
- Guest MUST BE at least 21 to make a reservation, any other guests in the room must be 18 unless accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
- Shamrock Motel Pools and Guest Rooms are for the use of registered guests ONLY.
- A 2-night minimum length stay on weekends, holidays and special event periods will apply.
4th of July Weekend & Labor Day Weekend require a 3 night minimum.
- All rooms are smoke free. $200 fine will be assessed to anyone smoking in a room.
- Personal checks are accepted for deposit only on reservations made 4 or more weeks in advance, but not for balance.
- We DO NOT accept pets.
- If first floor required it has to be mentioned at the time of reservation!
- All rates subject to change without notice.
- All rates subject to state and local taxes. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
- Reservations are not confirmed until you have received a confirmation letter back via e-mail AND your credit card has been charged. Declined or invalid credit cards will result in cancellation.
- Add $30 per night – limit one extra person per room.
- Rates may be higher on weekends, holidays and during special events.
- Family Suites – 5 Days prior to arrival date to receive refund less $20.00 handling charge.
- All Others – 72 hours prior to arrival date to receive refund less $20.00 handling charge (for example: if your reservation is for Friday your last day to cancel is Tuesday noon).
- No refund will be made for unused portion once any segment is used.